INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Telephone: +34 913 662 187
HOW TO GET THERE?
FROM BARAJAS AIRPORT
Metro + Train:
- Take Metro Line 8 (the pink line) from the airport terminal to Nuevos Ministerios. You can change for a local train there (Renfe). Follow the signs with a C.
- Renfe: at Nuevos Ministerios take either line C3 or C4 to Sol (only one stop). These trains usually use Platform 8.
- Estimated travel time: approximately 40 min.
- From the airport T4, take the suburban train line C1 to Nuevos Ministerios station. Once there, take the train lines C4 or C3 to Sol station. From there you can walk to Calle Mayor 10 (Hostal Patria).
- Estimated travel time: approximately 30 min.
- Take line 8 to the Mar de Cristal station. Change there for Line 4 to Goya, and change there for Line 2 to Sol. Take the Calle Mayor exit.
- Estimated travel time: approximately 50 min.
- Estimated cost: 4,50€ – 5,00€
- The Hostal Patria is located on the Calle Mayor, about 30 m. from the Puerta del Sol
- Estimated travel time: approximately 35 min.
- Taxis to and from the airport have a fixed rate of 30€, including luggage.
Airport Express Bus:
- The stop closest to the Hostal Patria is Plaza de Cibeles. From there you can either take the Metro, Line 2, to Sol. Another option, if you don´t have much luggage, is to walk from Cibeles to the Hostal (approximately 15 minutes).
- Estimated travel time on the bus: approximately 40 minutes
- Estimated cost: approximately 5,00€
- The Airport Express Bus runs 24 hours a day. From 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. it runs every 15 minutes. From 11:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., every 35 minutes.